The Handee Band Exercise Cards gives loads of exercises and activities that provide deep pressure and proprioceptive input, all on a handy hinged ring.
The Handee Band exercise range was designed by an Occupational Therapist to get children, adolescents and adults moving, exercising, building muscle strength, balance, coordination, core and improve motor skills.
There are loads of suggested activities that give variety and target different areas and muscles.
The Handee Band concept is perfect for providing tasks that give proprioceptive input (deep pressure to the receptors in the muscles and joints) which in turn can assist with self-regulation, sensory integration, stress and anxiety.
The Handee Band Exercise Cards includes:
- 15 x Exercise cards
- 1 x hinged ring (which keeps everything neatly together and organised)
It is ideal for individuals or for working one-to-one in therapy. This particular pack gives the opportunity to purchase just the pocket-size flip cards on a ring.If you already have a resistance band, you can just purchase the ring cards especially if you just ned it for personal or individual use.
What we love about the Handee Band Exercise Cards on a Ring
- pocket size, convenient and so easy to use
- fabulous and fun for working with children
- loads of deep pressure activities for proprioceptive input
- activities that build muscle tone and muscle strength
- brilliant for the home, school or therapeutic environment
- sensory integration game for classrooms or occupational therapists
- must have, convenient, handy, well thought out resource that you will have for years
We do sell the yellow Handee bands separately as well.
Recommended for 3yrs+
Cards are approx 12.5cm x 7.5cm
Handee Bands are approx 120cm x 167cm and give 6lb (approx 2.7g) resistance. They are NOT latex-free.
Do not stretch a band more than 3 times its length. Wrapping band over shoes may cause wearing. Store bands away from direct sunlight. Check bands regularly for wear and tear, and replace when needed.