The How Are You Feeling wooden people are a set of solid gorgeous timber figurines ideal for children’s open ended creative play as well as valuable resource for exploring feelings and emotions.
- You cannot add "Chew Stixx Grip - No Flavour" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The My Community Pretend and Play set is a sturdy timber kit that fits together to create 6 different 3 dimensional spaces found in our community. The “rooms” are interactive with connecting doors and windows enabling engaging open ended play for hours.
Whether it be a day at school or a visit to the vets, all pieces can be moved and mixed and matched for children to role play different stories, all while learning about the different people and roles that make up our society.
This set would be equally at home for free play or as part of a display/discussion stimulus for language and social studies. This set is very popular with early childhood educators and teachers as well as families. It makes a special and treasured long lasting gift as well. community
The set measures a generous 45 x 30 x 17cm. 24 colourful pieces in each set, safety tested for ages 2+
What we love about the My Community Pretend and Play:
- the quality
- the real-life images of the people
- the durability – they are an investment you will get the benefit of for years to come
- the size – several children can gather around and play at one time
- it combines well with other resources you have on hand, especially the wooden figures by this same brand
- Sold Out!