Talking Tiles are a Voice Recordable Tile/Button.
Talking Tiles are a Voice Recordable Tile Button.
They come in a hexagonal shape and record and playback 80 seconds of speech, music or sound effects via the built-in microphone and Speaker.
Included is a removable clear cover that allows you to create pictures, symbols, numbers, words or letters to match your recordings.
Talking tiles also have an AUDIO-IN socket which provides you with the option to record audio directly from a CD Player, Computer or MP3 Player, (using a 3.5mm Phono Plug Lead bought separately).
There is a locking switch to protect messages from accidental erasure and mounting holes for creating wall displays.
The large size and robust housing is ideal for children with visual or motor skill impairments. Talking Tiles are tactile and Multi-sensory, keeping children actively engaged with learning.
The button is easy press and well suited to those with low muscle tone.
These are the best ones we’ve found to date for quality of sound.
Use the Talking Tiles for:
- Creating interactive wall displays
- Talking Treasure Hunts
- Supporting Phonics Programmes
- Matching and Sequencing
- Enhancing story telling with sound effects
- Colour coded question and answer games – Sound Buzzers and Answer Buzzers
- Supporting the development of verbalisation, speech, spoken fluency and listening skills
- Support the development of writing and build confidence with words
- Enhance the learning environment
- Classroom activities to suit all ages and levels of ability
- For dementia patients
Buy them individually or as a set/pack of 6.