For online sales we accept credit card orders (Visa and Mastercard) and direct deposit transactions.
- We deliver Australia-wide. We use Fastway Couriers.
- Once payment has been received we will send you and email confirmation that includes a tracking number with Fastway.
- We will endeavor to deliver your goods within 3 to 4 working days.
- For delivery within Australia, the costs for postage and handling are as follows:
|Order value (AUD)||Postage & Handling (AUD)|
|$0 – $75.00||$15.00|
|$76.00 – $150.00||$20.00|
|$151.00 – $300.00||$35.00|
|$301.00 – $600.00||$45.00|
- Large or special items may incur additional postage and handling charges.
- For delivery overseas contact us direct by email.
- For freight enquiries, please emails us at (email@example.com)
- If you change your mind after receiving the goods (though we are not required by law), we will exchange goods provided they are in original condition.
- If the goods are faulty or different from the sample shown (or they have been incorrectly described) we offer the choice of a refund or exchange.
- All claims must be made within 14days of delivery.
- Please contact Starfish Education Centre firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number with details of your proposed return before proceeding.
- You will be required to pay postage to return goods (unless the goods are defective or we make a packing error).
- Once approved, we will issue a Return Authority Number and provide you with details of how to return the goods.
- Goods must be received in original, unopened condition and packaged for transit so damage does not occur.
- If goods received are in an unsaleable condition, then your return may not be processed.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or enter information on our site.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
- We will not provide your information to a third party and we do not store your credit card details.
- We may send you newsletters via email with helpful information, new products, promotions and exclusive offers. You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
- If goods are out of stock, delivery may take a little longer, and we will advise you by email the expected delivery time.
- If goods are no longer available, we will advise you of this by email and if payment had already been made we will arrange a refund.
- Prices on the website are current, but subject to change. Goods ordered will be charged as per the website pricing at the time of ordering.
- Starfish Education is registered for GST. All prices are GST inclusive, however we will issue Tax Invoice that clearly identifies the GST component.
You may contact us at our retail shop as follows:
Starfish Education Centre
24 Collins St,
Kiama, NSW 2533
Telephone: (02) 4231 4361
Our website is www.starfisheducation.com.au
All items purchased should be used in the way described and for their intended purposes, being careful to supervise if required and mindful of age appropriate guidelines. We may be able to arrange a replacement item from the supplier if there is a warranty claim.
Our website and the information within may not be reproduced without our permission.
Starfish Education Centre is an Australian owned business, which is based in Australia as is our website.